2 mo

How does a guy meet a good woman after being divorced From a very EVIL woman?

OK, My ex wife was a very EVIL women that I didn't start to learn the Truth about her till she actually filed for the Divorce, took My house, Left me a mountain of debt, Framed me for a crime I didn't commit, Gas lit me into believing That I committed it, took my kids, then physically, Emotionally Mentally abused My Daughters, and neglected them. Got pregnant by another man during the divorce, and was going to charge me for the child till the CASA put a stop to that. Then she got pregnant by still yet another guy and had the child after the Divorce. Then I had to actually pay for my divorce and hers. And I didn't know but a quarter of this until the 2 years it took to divorce!!
2 mo
So this means that a good guy can't even meet a good guy. With out being attacked by his own gender. Because there were no good guys even to good guys. Sooooooooo not even a good guy or good woman will actually defend the one good guy that held out 6 years with a truly EVIL women... Thank you boys for the support I can't even TRUST MY OWN GENDER?
2