He’s not showing me his body?

Anonymous
Me and this guy started talking and met online, he lives 20mins away and we know mutual people so he’s not fake!

How can I ask him to show me his upper body (with a shirt on, even) without sounding like a piece of trash?

He lost 100lbs and every time I ask to see him, he sends me pics and videos of his face only. Then I specified “sexy pics” and it was his face only.. AGAIN!! When I ask for a mirror selfie he doesn’t text me till the next day to have a fresh canvas for conversation. I want to know if he has saggy skin, which is a completely normal thing to deserve to know if you’re thinking of dating

Don’t get me wrong, he’s beautiful, but he knows what I look like head to toe, and I feel it’s common curtesy to let the other person know.

I sound shallow but imagine if we go on a date, and then I see a guy who looks nothing like his photos and has a saggy stomach.
How should I go about this?

(Also before anyone goes there, this doesn’t mean I don’t like him as a person. It’s just overweight guys are a dealbreaker for me
He’s not showing me his body?
2
2