3 d

Are there any 30 something year old men who prefer to date women their own age?

If you don’t read please don’ answer. If you’re a man in his thirties who prefers younger (or older) women, this is not a post intended to shame or bash you. If that’s what you like that’s fine. I’m engaged to a wonderful man so I’m not asking for myself. I’m asking for a friend. She just turned 34 last June and she just got out of a long term relationship with a man she met ten years ago who she cohabited with, cooked for, cleaned for and lent him money to help pay for his mother’s cancer treatment. Last winter he dumped her for a twenty year old college girl and then got engaged with her a few months later. My friend was heartbroken but picked up the pieces and now wants to get back into The dating scene, but she’s afraid because she fears getting dumped again for someone younger and I’m trying to show her that there’s still hope for her. I recommended dating men in their forties but she refuses.
3 d
Guys who prefer not to date women over a certain age, please be nice if you’re going to answer. She didn’t sleep around or “ride the carousel”, she just fell for someone who she thought loved her but didn’t
7
0