3 d

Men: how would you feel about a girl you like who changed her career because it was stressful? Would you still want to date her or not?

She was training to be a healthcare professional when you met but with the stress of the job & an unwell parent (requiring looking after) she left for a less stressful but lower paid job with a slightly better work life balance for a while. Even though she’s kept the door open to return to the profession in the future when either the working environment or her personal circumstances improve.
Dies this seem weak, indecisive or off putting in any way?
I know I have my genuine reasons for this but many people can be quite judgmental.

So I’m just interested in people’s honest opinions here & understand by they may think that way. 🙂
3 d
*Does*
3 d
*why*
1
1