10 d

The guy I am seeing asked for some time to think. Am I doing the right thing?

We’ve been casually dating for the last 6 months.

My mom ended up having to have a surprise surgery earlier this week and I had asked him to get dinner with me the night before it to help keep my mind off things.

He ended up rain checking on me and when we finally got together on Tuesday I pretty much told him he had made me feel like I wasn’t much of a priority in his life and I needed him to define what we were doing so I could know what to expect.

He told me he had some thinking to do and didn’t like seeing me upset later that night over texts.

On Thursday I reached out letting him know I didn’t absolutely need a label but that if we were going to keep doing this I would at least like to know how we were both feeling.

He responded with, “Yeah, can I have the weekend to think about all of it?”

I told him ok and asked if we could meet in person to talk about it sometime next week. He never answered me so I’ve left him be to give him space.

Is this the right thing to do?
10 d
I know this is a bit of a repeat. I tried to condense it all so all of the information is together.
2
0