9 d

Did I say anything wrong to this girl on the dating app?

so I matched with this girl yesterday that I liked and I haven’t heard back from her so I’m wondering did I say anything wrong? Is it ok if I contact her again and asked if I upset her in any way?

She said “Aww thank you your very cute ☺️And that’s a very good complement I think it’s awesome that you are an artist and help people too? 😊 ”

I said “And aw thank you! Is a very interesting job. I work in an orthodox facility and and their not too nice to gay people. And fun fact it’s very dirty so they bleach the shit out of the place. And yes I help a lot of people in need since it’s in a bad area. People who are homeless come for dialysis etc. what about you tell me what you do? And by the way I’m catholic I work in an orthodox facility that is very traditional. I wanted to clarify that. Also sorry when I talk to a pretty woman like yourself I sort of spam a little. I forgot to add in yes I am an artist and a lot of my work focused on personal issues. I sort of have anxiety so a lot of my work encompasses experiences and trauma. I see you love banana French toast. I hope I didn’t offend you in any way I described my job.”
3
0