1 mo

Help... Should I text or wait for him to?

Hello,
I’ve been talking to a guy I met online for a little over 2 weeks. He’s 23 I’m 26, he appears to be mature though. However, now I’m wondering if the age difference is bothering him more than he initially let on to.
i noticed shortly after getting my number, his convo was no longer in my online inbox, meaning he either deleted or hid his profile. In our time with talking he shared some personal things about his faith and family with me. We talked on the phone in addition to texting. Sunday we went out for mexican and margs, an agreed upon fave of ours. Convo was good, he was so nervous that he left his wallet in the car and had to go get it at the end of the date.
At the end he walked me to my car, we hugged for about 30 seconds or so and then he asked to see me again. Before I even got home, he texted me to drive safe and thanking me for making his day awesome. We texted a bit more and then called it a night. The night day he initiated the conversation. Before meeting a guy in RL I don’t flirt a ton through texting (is pet names, kissing emojis etc). That night I said good night handsome and he was all like “omg... you think I’m handsome?” with a heart emoji he then said “goodnight gorgeous”.
Tuesday I didn’t hear fro him at the normal time so I decided to iniate. He texted me but not as much as normal. Then yesterday was the first day we haven’t talked at all. I’m not sure if I’m being ghosted, overthinking, or what.
just wondering if I should/ could reach out tomorrow or just move on. I’m a little confused because I honestly thought we were connecting.
thanks for any input
5
2