28 d

Went on a date with a guy and we really hit it off, but now I've not heard from him as much as I was. Should I send a message saying sorry?

Should I apologize for being a little to pushy in texting him. I just texted a quick how's your day going? He did that like everyday before we met for our first date. Now he only responds after I text him. He does have a lot on his plate with work and school, so I don't know if that's what it is or if he's just not interested. Or should I just say I'm sorry for coming off to strong? I told him at the end of the date that I really liked him and thought his was nice looking. Also he did the same during the date. He said several times I was beautiful and things like that.
8
6