28 d

I cheated on my LDR Girlfriend Twice? What should I do?

The first time I cheated was when, a friend of ours caught me texting one of her friends. I fucked up okay? I said I was single, and then, I cammed with her. It really hurt my girlfriend, I made sure she was okay, I called her more often and everything. She was really in love with me. And I her. The second time, which im not sure if I should even consider it cheating but... I commented on my exes photos calling her sexy, and queen. My ex guilt trips me. But yet she stayed. That was months and months ago, but now when I ask her for nude pictures she doesn't wanna send it. Or has an excuse. I feel like she's not as in love as she was, or at all. I feel like she's going to let me go, and that she's letting go. We were supposed to meet up, and we're almost a year together. But I messed up so much, and she's such a beautiful woman. She's perfect, I'm just a screw up. I dont want to lose her, what am I to do?
28 d
I don't know what to do... I dont want to see her with anyone else. I know I've messed up, but I just want to make it right. I need for her to trust me again.
3
2