Young women should stop dating older men, so older women could have more chances - agree? Older guys would you go for them?

Anonymous
I had a couple older women in a meetup group tell me I should stop dating older men, that I'm part of the problem of why they can't find partners. This was because I was open about my strong preference for older men and my goal to get married young, to a much older man. I'm 18 and my target age group is 30s-40s, but I'm open to 28 - 60. I got too comfortable and said older men love young women as well. They got so pissed! Understandable, but it was too much. They called them pedophiles and said I have no maturity or life experience. I felt totally attacked but I did stand my ground. The things I said in response may have been rude or hurtful but they asked for it in my opinion.

Anyway, what do you think? Older men, would you be happy if young women stopped dating older men? Would you date women your age?
32
8