3 d

Am I wrong for finding this really romantic?

Today, I have been reading and rereading this short book by Olmo Guido Castrizzi, and can't stop thinking about it.
The protagonist is a beautiful young woman who is a "black widow" of sorts: she seduces and has sex with men before murdering them for her own pleasure. But she doesn't kill a particularly guy after having sex with him, and he hopelessly falls in love with her exactly because of this. She reciprocates the feelings and in the end they even marry and have a daughter, who's implied will be exactly like her mother.
Perhaps I got something wrong, but the more I read the book the more I find the position of the male protagonist a romantic one and one I can really identify with.
I mean, if the woman murdered all men before him but couldn't bring herself to murder him, it mean he's really special to her, isn't he?
Meh. Maybe I just have the wrong way of seeing it.
Thoughts?
3 d
I reccomended the book to my girlfriend after explaining her the synopsis, and she joked she's not sure if I'm just giving her a book or hinting that I need to get rid of someone. lol.
6
6