4 d

Guys, am I delusional or am I getting mixed signals here?

One of my best friends is a guy. He pretty much decided we were going to be best friends with in the first three months of us knowing each other. He was in love with my best female friend but it never ended up working out. However, we stayed friends. He says he tells me things he doesn't tell anyone. We spent two weeks travelling Greece together and when I moved countries he's one of the few friends who actually made the trip out to visit me. When an old woman asked if we were together he said "No, but it's a fair question I did fly half way across the world to see her." He texts me the most of all my friends and keeps telling me how much he misses me and that I have to move back. People keep telling me he's clearly interested. And I say he would have made a move by now. But, every once and awhile when he's saying how much he misses me I can't help but think. I don't want to screw-up our friendship and I am not even sure I actually like him or if other people are just putting it in my head. All I know is I am so confused.
Guys, am I delusional or am I getting mixed signals here?
Add Opinion