2 d

Girlfriend broke up with me. I really love this woman I don't want to give up I don't want the thought to be in the back of my head that I didn't try?

Okay so my girlfriend broke up with me and it was mainly my fault I acted stupid and acted jealous when she was talking to one of her guy friends that's really close from high school she's always been loyal and faithful to me but he had this show coming up that we were going to go to and I wasn't exactly thrilled about going because she was so excited to go to a show and she was so proud of him and she was really happy about his movie that he made so it kind of made me feel like I wasn't as cool as him and she was really excited when she would bring him up about his movie that we were going to go watch so I acted jealous and I acted kind of stupid whenever she would bring him up I would not really be thrilled about him and the topic and I wouldn't really say much if she brought him up you know I kind of went out of my way to make it look like I didn't care because I didn't want to seem that interested because she was so interested in him and his movie coming up so I thought if I acted like it wasn't cool then I guess I didn't really have a plan after that I was just trying to act like he wasn't cool basically so I then decide ask about what they talk about because they talk and he's her close friend so I wanted to know you know stuff about him and she basically said that things weren't going to work out between us because she felt uncomfortable not being able to talk about her friend with me and when I step back and I listen to everything I realize that I over-exaggerated about it I let my ego and jealousy make a problem for no reason and I wasn't even super jealous about this guy I just didn't want him to seem Cooler Than Me basically it when she felt like she couldn't talk about her friend which is a guy with me she decided to call the relationship over and done with
So I but a couple days go by and I messaged her and I asked if she would give me another chance she said no she doesn't think she's going to change how she feels
Do you think shell change her mind if I give her space?
Should I drop it and let her live her life?
GirlGuy
0
1