4 d

He didn’t text me after our first date for 2 days, I decided to move on so deleted him but now want to add him back. What should I say? Or should I?

We’ve known each other for a few months now, first time he asked me out he also canceled on the day claiming to have had a work event. Then he asked me out again, we went out for dinner and drinks had a good time , there was flirting and body contact but no kiss. Then, for 2 days after the date he didn’t text or anything. I mean we haven’t been texting unless it’s to arrange a date but still I felt like he should’ve said something. Anyway, I posted something on social media and he liked it. I got a bit annoyed with the mixed signals so decided to move on-deleted him from Snapchat. He must’ve found out because a few hours later he deleted me as well. Now I’m regretting it and thinking about adding him back, but worry that he’ll be mad at me for deleting him after a good first date. What should I do?
2
3