7 d

Is it ever ok to shame an abuser, liar, cheater online?

Personality i don't think so (and please, I have been in an abusive relationship)

But i just got a message from a woman I don't know, about a guy I hardly know. She is shaming him online and sending messages around and to the venue where he djs. Other girls are saying the same as her, that he uses girls for money, lie, cheat, pick up new girls aka victims every weekend as a dj at a club. One said he said his dad was sick and needed money and she sent it, it was a lie and she never got it back.

I still don't think it is cool to shame poeple online. My boyfriend knows this guy a bit, I don't know if I should send this and ask him as well or is that just adding to the drama gossip and I should keep it to nyself and shut up?
7 d
This is public on fb and i recieved it on fb messenger from some girl am not friends with
2
0