4 d

What to do with a guy that is scared of commitment?

Hello guys,
I’ve been dating this guy for three months now. We spend a lot of time together, we are having a lot of fun.
The other night he came over and a new housemates said “You must be the boyfriend!”
He laughed and introduced himself in a chilled way.
Afterwards I told him “I do not refer to you as my boyfriend in the house” and he said “Well, I haven’t denied it.”
I froze and said “Do you have anything to tell me?”
He started teasing me and we played fight for a bit, but then I asked him again and he just cut me out saying “I just wanted to give you shit saying that” referring to the “I haven’t denied it”.
I got upset and I asked him to not joke about those kind of stuff because there are my feelings involved (I know, kind of dramatic of me).
We talked about it a bit and he told me “Relationship and love always end up horrible for me. They are terrible” He placed his head on my chest and he cried a bit. I calmed him down and we cuddled until falling asleep.
In the morning I asked him if it was just sex between us and he said no. I asked him if he wanted to see other people and he said no.
I asked him then “What are we doing then?”
He told me that we are dating, getting to know each other better.
He told that he really likes me and he likes spending time with me.
I do believe that he likes me by the way he looks at me, kisses me and hold me. He always have time to see me and it’s not just sex between us, but I don’t know how to handle his fear of commitment.
I still can’t believe he started crying and I don’t want to do or say anything to make him feel bad.
At the same time we are behaving as a full on couple and I think he knows, he just can’t say that out loud.
Guys, what shall I do with him? What’s up with him? Any advice?
Thank you so much!
1
1