27 d

I find myself drawn to much younger women! Is this normal?

I’m 30 and I find myself more interested in women 10-12 years my junior. It could be a result of never having a childhood. So I tend to be immature for my age. I never got a chance to date n enjoy my youth as a youngster. My dad was super restricting in my youth never letting me leave the house or do anything. By the time I left and had freedom. I had no idea how to interact or communicate with people. So I could never get a date. Dating girls my age have way more experience than me. They’re always frustrated how immature and naive I am. This doesn’t seem to be an issue when they’re younger.

So works better when I date a super young girl. I feel like I’m making up for lost time (feeling like a youth again). I also look younger. I’m almost 31 n people look at me n guess 21-25.
Age doesn’t matter: All it matters is they’re legal
Age does matter: Should date in my age group. Regardless of how compatible we are
GirlGuy
2
4