25 d

If he don’t want a relationship why does he still contact me when I told him not to?

I started a casual relationship with this guy. the attraction between us was off the charts. We’ve been seeing each other for 3 months. We go out we have sex we cuddle we talk on the phone a lot we text every day all day. Which is not the usual casual relationship standards. But I have strong feelings for him and In the beginning we both said we didn’t want anything. I didn’t either but I have a change of heart. So I called him and told him that I can’t keep doing this for my own sake bc he I already know he doesn’t want a relationship. (he left a 5 year relationship a while ago ) so after our talk to told him its be better if he didn’t call me and text me and invite me out. So 3 days passed without us talking and he called me. I didn’t answer. He called again later in the night and I told him I didn’t change my mind and he said he hasn’t changed his but he didn’t think he would miss me like he has. He texted me again today just saying hi but I told him if he cares about me he wouldn’t contact me. My feelings are hurt and it’s killing me not giving in. He’s not making it easier for me why is he still contacting me?
3
3