25 d

I've been dating a guy for a month, but feel like he might not be the right person. Should I keep trying?

He's mostly a good guy. He brings me flowers and cooks for me. He calls me everyday and says he wants me to be his girlfriend. He's invited me to meet his family on Thanksgiving.

But some things about his personality annoy me. He doesn't seem to understand me and we don't have much in common, even though we always have a lot to talk about. Sometimes he makes fun of me, just joking I think, but it bothers me.

He's very arrogant, which clashes with me. I'm the compassionate type, but he always talks bad about people. (Example: his coworker had body odor and he insulted the guy so badly that he quit his job that day.)

Should I keep getting to know him and see if things get better and maybe I'll like him more over time? Or am I wasting my time with him?
3
1