2 mo

Why do I always come across this with females? Am I just TOO nice?

Known this girl for like 2 years now (I think maybe more lol) and we’re good friends but this weird ass pattern I come across a lot regarding females I want to date. Why tell me all these bad things about the current guy you’re dating and allow me to hug up on you, wrap my arm around you, grind up on the dance floor, entertain the idea of a date, entertain when people mistake us as a couple, then come find out your calling the dude your boo thang and still dating?

Then this random switch up, we texted more back then hell at one point she would start texting me first or send me morning texts but now she either ignores my texts or replies like a day or two later with like a 4 word response, yetI see her respond to other people quick as hell not just the dude she's “dating”, which is kinda fucked up in my opinion. All this BUT she oddly still has NO problems going out for dancing or food or whatever with me when I ask.

The thing about me is that I myself am not a “frequent” texter im more of an in person type of guy so I dont text much either but at the same time these mixed signals are so displeasing.

So what do i do here?
Why do I always come across this with females? Am I just TOO nice?
Add Opinion