14 d

Are these red flags that my boyfriend will become too controlling?

My boyfriend and I have been dating about 5 months, so not a very long time. But I feel very close to him and I think he’s great. Very supportive and sweet.

However, more recently, he’s been doing things that are irritating. For example, I am incredibly busy at my job and I can’t have my cell phone going off, let alone check my phone often. But he got mad that I haven’t been texting him fast enough and told me that I needed to go change my phone setting so that I’ll know exactly when he texts me (and he kept saying, it’s not hard, I don’t why you don’t get it, etc...).. And lately, he’s also been trying to tell me what to say. He’ll ask my opinion on something and the cut me off and say he didn’t want to hear it, just to answer what he wants me too...

He seems so sweet but I suppose if this is going to get worse I’d rather end it sooner than later. Thoughts?
10
1