Should I be okay with my boyfriend wanting to travel with a female friend who is not just platonic?

Anonymous
Let me start by saying I’m not insecure in myself or the jealous type. I know my boyfriend would be an idiot to cheat on me with (Let’s call her Ditzy, since that’s befitting for her) because I’m way hotter than she is, younger and overall just a more interesting person. And my boyfriend knows it too, that’s why he’s with me and not her. However, she never showed any interest in him until we started dating. In fact, she friend zoned him but that all changed when he got a girlfriend. They travelled a lot before we met and were friends for almost 10 years. A few months into our relationship, they plan a day out in London. Which then turns into a couple of days in Dublin. I was jealous because he planned to take me to Dublin and she saw a post on my instagram (she doesn’t follow me) and suggested it to him, so he agreed to go.

I only asked that he not get black out drunk or sleep under the same roof as her- he did both. That’s not all, but after this I went off on him for running right over me and told her to mind her place. She overeeacted and my boyfriend took her side.

Later, she made an instagram post filled with pictures of them (they were sitting super close together) and filled with hearts and tagged him in it. I was livid. We didn’t speak for a while.

After this she confessed she had feelings for him, as though this was her plan all along. He turned her down and she got pissed and they don’t speak anymore.
This whole fiasco almost caused us to completely go our separate ways. Yet he’s interested in one day being friends and travelling with her again.

I told him after everything that happened, that wasn’t such a hot idea. I’m cool with just a friend, but not a girl who doesn’t respect me, him or our relationship. My boyfriend says he prioritizes me, but how does he after that episode? My boyfriend may have been single all his life until me, but he needs to learn how to set some boundaries.

What do I do?
2
2