4 d

How common is it to make new friends and meet girls after college if you never had a big social circle?

In my case I'm introverted and only have 4-5 male friends, 2 of which I talk with daily online.

It seems like a social circle is a prerequisite to meeting girls who are more serious about relationships. I've tried tinder/Bumble but the girls are just too far from I want.

I also dont live in large city (mine is 20k) and the largest nearby is just under 200k population.

It really feels like no matter how good you life is going, meeting others in your early 20s is completely dependent on already having the social group. It feels very much like a catch 22.

Am I wrong, and if so how did any of you go about establishing a social circle with which to meet high quality girls/guys?
0
2