1 d

We had a good date, but he’s still updating his dating app profile and not asking me out again?

I had a first date with a guy the other night who I met from a dating app and we had a really nice time. We had loads in common and laughed all night. But he did mention his ex in conversation a few times and he tried to kiss me at the end of the night but I subtly declined (only because I was worried he may not be over his ex as he’s mentioned her and I usually don’t kiss on first dates out of preference)

He messaged me after to check I got home ok and apologised for trying to kiss me and misreading the moment (which I was totally casual about I just said no worries at all) ... He said he had a great time and he thinks I’m great and would love to go out again.

It’s now been 6 days since our date and we’ve spoken via text everyday... but he’s still not asked me on a second date yet. And I’ve noticed he’s been using and updating his dating app profile since... Is he not interested anymore? What did I do?
2
0