8 d

Guys who strongly below in gender roles- and guys who do not. Would you be turned off by a Woman you are otherwise attracted to, asking you out?

Wanna catch a movie, walk in the park, climb some trees, eat some bananas - I know a great place always fresh never spotted.. 🥰🥰🥰
Please don’t answer by saying it would never happen bc Of I am interested In her I’ll ask her out. So if I didn’t asked her out it means I don’t like her etc.. Maybe she asked you out 10 seconds before you got to it. Who knows but For whoever reason, she asked you out and you like her.

I am asking how you would think feel and react being asked out by someone you ARE attracted to. NOT whether or not you are confident enough to ask someone out yourself.

Thank you 😊😊
I strongly believe in gender roles. I have been and or WOULD be turned off, if a Woman I am attracted to asked me out.
I strongly believe in gender roles. I have not been and or would NOT be turned off , if a Woman I am attracted to asked me out.
I am not Specifically into gender roles. I have been and or WOULD be turned off, if a Woman I am attracted to asked me out.
Vote C
I am not specifically into gender roles. I have not been and or would NOT be turned off, if a Woman I am attracted to asked me out.
Vote D
I’m taken. My gf/ wife asked me out.
Vote E
I’m taken. My gf/ wife did not ask me out.
Vote F
I don’t want to date And or I don't want to date Women.
Vote G
GirlGuy
8 d
TyPo

BELIEVE in gender roles. Not below in gender roles.

😐🤷‍♀️
59
2