1 mo

Boyfriend seems uncaring?

My boyfriend and I have been living together for about a year. Recently he has started listening to music through earbuds while he plays computer games. It seems like I am now non existent. Sometimes he snaps at me if I talk to him. I had caught him a couple months ago sending nudes to a scammer on the internet and I also have read messages where he flirts with girls. He barely is affectionate and barely ever initiated sex anymore. Is he trying to ignore me so I break up with him and move out or is there something else going on? Or is he just used to me being there?
1 mo
I can’t talk to him about it. He shuts me down says I’m doing that to myself. It’s all in my head
1 mo
I had a couple drinks. Went home started talking to him telling him I was sick of being treated like that and I was leaving him. We were done. I even took some of my clothing to my car but I forgot the keys so I had to go back in the house. It’s amazing what throwing a few of your things in the back seat of your car can change someone. He loved me but got too comfortable and started taking me for granted. He is back to the way he used to be nw. Hope it lasts because he has to work to keep me
Boyfriend seems uncaring?
3
2