1 mo

My boyfriend dumped me on our 2 month anniversary out of nowhere. How do I win him back?

Anonymous
We clicked right away. Our first date was perfect. It couldn't have gone better. He said I was perfect in his eyes. And he told me he really liked me and was starting to fall for me. We spent the afternoon together on our 2 months, when I got picked up, he texted me saying he was feeling overwhelmed and that he just wanted to be alone. And not continue our relationship. He said it wasn't me at all. It was all him. I have never clicked with someone like that before. How do I get him to realize that he shouldn't have ended us just cause he thought feelings weren't going to continue to grow. Things take time.
1 mo
He said we could remain friends because I've shown him nothing but happiness, laughter, care, support, love etc. He said though he does not want to continue the relationship. Shouldn't I have a say? Shouldn't my feelings matter and how this would effect me? Shouldn't we try to make it work because both our feelings are important
1 mo
He said I instantly put him in a much better mood. Even when he had times when he wanted to be alone cause he felt depressed. Id go over and I'd make his day a lot better.
17
6