Is it wrong that sometimes I feel like I'd change my sexual orientation if I could? is it wrong that for I'm actually angry with girls?

Anonymous
All my life I've met and known single guys and many of those have been single for their entire life (whether we're talking guys in their early 20s, late 20s and some even early 30s). I'm part of this group too because I've been single for 26 years so yeah.
Women on the other hand, I think I can count on the fingers the number of single women that I know.
Women are generally less desperate than men, usually are more interested in a career rather than dating, don't really care about dating for most of their life, have very low sex drive.
Also there are far more bisexual and lesbian women out there than bisexual or gay men.
I don't quite get it... why?
And you know what's funny about it? guys in general have such low standards when it comes to women but women generally have high standards.
Why does it have to be like that?
Why are there so many single guys, but very few single ladies?
Why are men generally more interested in dating than women?
And why are women in general more attracted to women than they are to men?
1
0