2 mo

Why is it so hard to get dates with girls? Or build a connection?

casanova411
I have been able to consistency figure out how to get laid to where im very confident i can sleep with a girl once a week. This year i have been with 24 girls attractive girls and i said no to like 3 of them. However now my mind is tired of random hook ups and constantly meeting new girls. I may be open for an actual girlfriend however i just can't seem to get girls to meet me. I know that many of these girls find me attractive because these same girls wanted to hook up but refused dates or did not respond so what is going on? Honestly I have not met anyone who i had a very good connection with since me and my ex broke up. To be honest she didn't want to meet me either but it was just a coincidence then we later realized we had a good friendship and connection. However, i wonder if i can actually have something special with another girl but i can never seem to hang out with any of them because all they want is sex or they dont have time for me. What could i be doing wrong?
1
0