Should I start dating, or should I wait until my life situations change?

JustSomeGuy11
So I feel like I'm ready, if not overdue, to start and make dating a priority again. However, my life situations seems pretty terrible for dating as I currently still live at home and work a job that takes up way too much energy and time.

I'm hoping to change jobs in the near future to a slightly better one, which is pretty much better in all aspects, and because of this be able to comfortably move out and have time/energy available for dates etc.

I'm concerned that the job and moving out process will take a lot longer than I would hope, therefore pushing back myself starting to date (apparently I'm 'leaking thirst' already 😂).
However, if I begin dating now I feel like I won't be able to give as much into developing a relationship as I would like.
I don't want the two to conflict, nor do I want to 'make both a priority', so I'm a bit unsure as to what to prioritise first.
Start Dating
Wait For Change
GirlGuy
8
14