Why would a guy who didn’t want to date you send you a video of him in bed with someone else?

Clarity123
We've known one another for four months, and hadn't talked in two weeks. We parted ways, I thought, amicably. I was working on getting over him and then that came out of nowhere. There were multiple times when I cut off communication with him for short periods of time to figure out how I wanted to proceed with our non-relationship, but I don't think that warrants that kind of retaliation. During our last conversation, all I said was that I wish he'd been more upfront about not having feelings for me from the start (to clarify, he never said if he did or didn't have feelings for me - if I ever brought up feelings or dating it was met with dead silence). Why be so mean to someone who has only been nice to you? Is he just a sadist? Or was it a twisted way of telling me to never talk to him again? I don't understand.
3
1