Would this be a clear cut sign she is not interested?

Anonymous
I have been talking to this girl nearly everyday for about 2-3 weeks now. Lately we have been flirting kind of and she looks fairly excited. Always warm replies. However 95% of time I initiate conversation. Once I asked her in a funny way and she said she doesn't want to bother me, to which I replied that she of doesn't. Then another day I mentioned it again, I said "Still waiting for the moment she messages me first 🤔" and she said "Why not you haha", and I said "cuz I always do" to which she replied "So what".

So I am thinking of going silent for some time and see if she initiates first. If I go silent for let's say a week and she doesn't answer first, will this be a clear cut sign she is not interested? Or could there be other reasons? I want just to make sure. If she doesn't initiate first cuz of lack of interest then no point carrying on, however if it's anything but that then I wouldn't want to lose a chance and destroy all this.

Should I do that?
2
2