Is it just best not to worry about being single until after I get on my feet and start having a life?

Anonymous
I had a friend but I cut him off cause I was just upset that I got turned down by some girl and it’s like I felt he should have never pushed me to even start talking to her in the first place. that I didn’t really want to talk to at first like I liked her but didn’t think it would have been a good idea to and I found out later I would have actually got a chance but she found someone else. now it’s just like I feel left out because everyone else just blew me off to be with girl after we are done playing basketball or whatever so I just gave up with it really. but only reason I still try is because my life isn’t really going well wen it comes to finding a job and making money so I sometimes try to work on having a social life. I’m still a Virgin I can talk to them I just don’t know how to flirt and say the right thing but regular conversation is all I can really do. if it’s a girl I’m interested in I can’t barely say anything at all but that’s about it I lost a friend embarrassed myself trying to talk to a girl who already had a boyfriend because I took way to long to say anything. so I just kinda stop talking to everyone and focus on me because I need money and to get my life started anyway. I just turned 19 so I have alott of work to do anyway I just feel left out in my social life sometimes but I guess that’s a sign I need to get my life in order first.
0
1