If someone you were close to was dating someone that was not attractive, would you tell them?

Pink2000 s
For example, I have been friends with this guy for almost 17 years now. He’s not the cutest guy in the world but he is so sweet and has so much going on for himself. After meeting his girlfriend, I was taken back... In my eyes, she is not attractive and quite frankly, I think he knows that and he’s just settling because he doesn’t think he can do better. Every cute girl he’s liked has turned him down (myself included). She’s not very nice to him, in fact his family has already told him that she’s using him... I don’t know what he sees in her and I would really like to tell him that he can do so much better because she ain’t it...
10 mo
If she was kind hearted then that would be different because personality matters. She’s not kind at all. He’s caught her talking to other guys a few times, she makes him by her stuff, she’s not in school, she doesn’t work. She makes him give her money (if you loved me you’d give me money) for weed. I tried to introduce him to a friend of mine who is so sweet and kind hearted but he didn’t like her.
35
17