9 d

Do you think that guys being attracted to older women is becoming more and more common?

adamjanovic
I had always assumed that men were just naturally attracted only to women who were younger than them or the same age, but couples where the woman is older than the man, by which I mean an age gap of at least five years or more, are becoming more and more common, and I’m not just talking about in Hollywood. I’m frankly quite shocked at how many guys who are quite a bit younger than me hit on me, they say I look younger than I actually am, but even when they find out I’m older than them they don’t seem to care. I got hit on by a 20 year-old guy the other day, I’m serious! I’m almost 31! Do you agree that this is becoming more common, and if so, why do you think it is?
115
28