Why can't I let go of feelings for my BFFE?

ConfusednClueless
Here's the scoop.
My BFFE I met while I was married to my exe husband. I have always have feelings for him but I am extremly faithful (unlike my exe πŸ˜‚). They knew each other well but fell off before me and my husband even split.

Fast forwards like 6 months after the divorce.

We are think a theive and very very close. However, even though he has told people he liked me he never made a move.

So I gave up and started dating his friend. Ik bad idea. πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ That didn't last but a couple months and I could never connect to him like at all and the feeling was mutal πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ but my BFFE got slightly more distance in that time. (I don't blame him). We still were close tho.

I still have feelings for my BFFE. Like big ones but I fully understand because I met him through my exe husband and then dated his friend that it's never gonna happen. I have accepted that.

However, obviously my heart hasn't. He is trying to rebuild our very close friendship and so am I, so the feelings really gotta go.

It doesn't help the matter that many of our friends and even my exe say routinley that we belong together and are just stubborn. πŸ™„ They really can't be reasoned with.

He is my BFFE. Like as close as two female friends. I don't want silly emotions to ruin that. Grre make it stop!!
Why cant I let go of feelings for my BFFE?
9 mo
I am not trying to prove anything. I am speaking on MY preferance of who I choose to bring MYSELF around. I love white people BUT it is my choice who I become romantically involved with. I can not be peeasure inti changing my feelings.
9 mo
To the cry babys below. I selected this picture because I can relate to it. I am not sorry. I will not allow people to talk down about my BFFE or really any black person. Call me whatever you want. Message me whatever you want. I don't let Nazi's influence my life. 💯
10
1