Men on online dating sites like Tinder just want to hookup and move on, but women do not enjoy dating on such sites? Your thoughts?

Anonymous
I’ve heard this said recently on a podcast and obviously made sense to me instantly. I think online dating can work for sure, but certain sites like Tinder are disproportionally populated by (1) men and (2) men who just want to hookup and move on. Once they’ve gotten their fix, they move on. For women, they’re using using the site to find someone to be in a relationship with and not hookup and move on. I think we’ve all known this to be true but for one reason or another some do not want to acknowledge this or say it’s true.
The reason why a lot of women get a lot of attention on these sites is because men just want sex from them that’s it. If one woman is getting 200 DMs, she’s not the only one. The next woman is getting the same number of DMs by the very much the same men.

Perhaps the main reason why online “dating” doesn’t work is because once the man has gotten what he wants, the quick fix, then he moves onto the next person he can have sex with. Men use online dating apps for hookups and women use it for something else, even when talking about Tinder
+1 y
It seems as if these online interactions are not ideal for women’s intentions.
9
20