Okay I may sound weird or something I don’t know. However, what’s the purpose of a male calling their girlfriend their “bitch”?

Anonymous
Is it to like claim them more or show them off? Maybe I’m lost, but I personally don’t understand it and I could never call my girlfriend one for any reason at all and I’ve seen people do it in front of their friends with ease. At one point I thought it would be okay to. But my mother isn’t one and I wouldn’t call someone else’s daughter one either. Call me an idiot or old school but I just don’t get the meaning behind it.
8 mo
Thank you guys, most females are just okay with it which made me ask. But most males who do it should know that. Why call your girlfriend a b*tch if you wouldn’t want your mother being called one by someone else.
4
4