1 mo

How common is it to be 25 and never had a romantic relationship before (boyfriend/girlfriend)?

HornyyEveryday
I am 25 and never had an actual girlfriend.

I had a "quasirelationship" that lasted a week, but it was awkward and she did not reciprocate feelings back. Plus, I was 19 or 20 and she was like 15 or 16 at the time. She ended up coming out of the closet as a transgender man. Now she is a dude. It is weird telling people I made out with a girl that later became a dude.

I ended up making out with her when we were friends. She was 16 and I was 20, but we were drunk. She blames me for everything that happened that day and resents me. She blames me for being hospitalized for her mental health problems, and even wrote an emotional poem on how much she resents me.

I also lost my virginity to another 16 year old girl when I was 20, but she never wanted a relationship with me. Really, she was a stranger.

I also briefly dated a girl but we were never in a relationship. I thought she was ugly and always questioned whether or not I would develop feelings for her.

That is about it.

I am only wanting a woman without a previous boyfriend or romantic history. I doubt I will find that.
Very common
Somewhat common
Not very common
Vote C
See poll
Vote D
GirlGuy
3
12