1 mo

I have boyfriend but I am also attracted to a co-worker?

Anonymous
So I really love my boyfriend and he is amazing. He has an amazing career and takes good care of me. We have been together for 1.5 years.
I have a co-worker who is very cute and has this personality that not only attracts me but also other girls in the office. He has this personality where he is funny but also charming and kind of a bad boy I don't care vibe. I hate guys who are scared to push things with girls and he's not one of them, I feel so submissive around him because he has that energy and I feel girly around him. This bad boy vibe he has among other traits makes him attractive not only to me but a few other female workers (even the older ones) are always around him.
I always giggle around him, we have intense gazing and so on. We flirt a lot.

I am trying to keep him out of my life outside of work as much as possible by not adding him on social media and so on but I still feel attracted.
What do I do?
5
0