20 d

I feel disgusted with myself for liking another girl that I went on a date with. Advice please?

Anonymous
I’ve liked and overly sometimes psychotically obsessed over guys since I was 14. I’m 19 now and like a girl, I don’t feel as strongly about her or as “swept away” I would with the guys I liked before. and after realising how much i always seem to pay more attention to the girls than the guy in pornos.

I’ve had two experiences where a bi girl hit on me, whilst both drunk and each time I felt disgusted but ended up kissing them both and touching but each time I washed my hands several times and straight away brushed my teeth. i just feel ashamed and embarrassed as I’m really feminine and stuff I almost feel like I’m wasting myself settling for a girl. And the thought of dating her exclusively terrifies me as I feel i’d be missing out on what I’ve always loved - boys.
4
1