How can I talk to a woman without getting emotionally attached to her? She's not what I need but somehow I feel like I'm falling for her?

Anonymous
She is a single mother of a 4 years old boy and her boy is mixed-race (half white/half brown) while we're both white.
I know she's not what I'm looking for... but somehow I still like to talk to her because she has most of the things I'm looking for in a woman.
However, I'm not ready to be a father even though I really want to have kids in the future.
And the fact that her baby is mixed-race only makes it worse because even if I was ready to be a father, the situation would be too much for me to handle and we would look stupid in public.
Also, she meets the boy's dad quite often because he has a major role in the boy's life. And I really feel like I would get into a shitty/stupid situation.
I like talking to her, but I really want to talk to her as a friend and friend only. She's not the woman I need in my life.
How can I stop this? please!
Should I delete her? block her?
I really don't need this romance in my life... not now, I have other plans, I have major plans for 2020!
0
3