1 mo

Got my heart set on a girl, what should I do without screwing this up?

EasyBreezer
I am 22, and she is 17/18 and I work at a supermarket, there is a girl who I work with that I really like and I am sure there is a spark between us and I want to take the steady approach to turning those sparks into a relationship in time. My normal shifts mean she is always leaving when I am signing on to start mine. I am going to put myself out there and do extra shifts when it's possible at a time she will also be there to give me the opportunity to develop our connection with each other. I have done shifts with her previously and I have always made the effort to make conversation and say hello and goodbye to her, and due to my shift patterns that is all I can do until now. When I did my first shift with her when we were tidying the shelf's for the next day I introduced myself as I had been there only a few months, and after that first full shift with her, the next time I saw her I had brief moment to ask her how her Christmas had been, and then automatically without thinking I came out and sincerely said "It was nice to see you again and she replied along the lines of nice to see you too!" Since that time we have both greeted each other when starting\ending our shifts. I know there is more to it than usual as she gives me a very warm genuine smile and I make the effort to do the same to her. From the moment I saw her and talked with her, I knew she was the one. She is very beautiful and what's more she has the most adorable personality and I want to get to know her more. In comparison to me we are very similar and if we could get together eventually it would be the cutest thing ever, I am tall, handsome (she is tall as well) polite, charming and mature (as told by other girls at the store). I just couldn't forgive myself If I screwed this up which is why girls & guys I need your help, Last thing I want to do is to ask her out before I have even got know her better first!
1 mo
Okay so I am not in the US so age is not as much of big deal. And I am the only single guy in the store there are no other young guys there just girls and women.
2
4