1 mo

Do I do it or not?

Anonymous
Gonna do friends with benefits with my ex, cause that's all a guy will ever want from me. Gonna drive down to his place which is an hour away. It won't be too bad, at least it will be kind of a relationship but it just revolves around sex. I should be happy but I am nervous. What a beautiful disaster this will be.. like I said all guys want my hot sister, married or not. so this way I don't have to worry about a guy flirting with her of who I am with I can just worry about myself. because I know for a fact my "bf" if I ever got one would flirt and want her more than me. she can get any guy she wanted too. it's sad it has to be like this, but it's for the best to be honest. :/ it would've been nice to get a guy who actually loved me for me, but we all know that won't happen. whenever he sees my sister it will be a done deal, just like the guy that told me not to stand next to her if I wanted guys to come up to me I am done waiting. I am looked passed all the time for the better girls, and I am just sick of it now.
Do I do it or not?
Do I do it or not?
Add Opinion