1 mo

What would you think of getting this text?

blondebaby98
I am really bad communicating my feelings right. It’s easier for me to type them out. Should I text this to the guy I like? Or is this too much and too emotional?

“Hey I’m an idiot. I was hoping to say this in person but I can’t at work and honestly I’m bad at explaining things on the spot anyway. I’ll try to make this short and simple. But I am sorry how I acted. You treated me good and I should of just appreciated that. I’m just not used to people being nice to me so I was questionable. I asked about you and I was wrong to do that. I should of payed more attention to how you were treating me but instead everything I heard about you took over. I want to let you know I do appreciate everything you did for me. You are a great guy and deserve the best. Truth is, I miss your stupid face. Yeah I see you at work but I’ve realized I miss spending time with you. I don’t know your opinion of the whole thing but if you’re over it I get it and that’s fine. I just had to tell you, thank you.”
1 mo
I mean “if you’re over me” not it
4
2