I started talking to a girl on a dating app about a week ago, but I recently found out I may be getting a new job where I would have to move?

Anonymous
I started talking to a girl on a dating app, I have been having a real bad time at work and have not been feeling great about it. I started to try to date to distract myself, but I also started applying to other jobs. I wasn’t expecting to hear back from any of the places I applied, as they are extremely competitive positions. But I recently got an email saying they are interested in considering me.

Well I started talking to this girl, we hit it off and we have a date set up. Obviously I don’t know if it’s going to work out with the girl, or work out with the new job, but I still feel guilty and I feel like I am leading this girl on... I don’t think I should mention it on the first date, but I also don’t want this to progress and then find out I am moving away. The job I was contacted for is a dream job, so I would definitely be taking it if I was offered... but what are your thoughts?
1
2