1 mo

Has anyone else downloaded a dating app only to delete it the very next day or shortly after?

octoberbabe
I always think I’m ready to date but once it becomes real I’m like oh shit maybe I’m actually not😳.

I know I need to give myself time to heal from a bad relationship. I would like to be single for a year, but I’m not very good at resisting the urge to couple-up. Loneliness + boredom + stress = my downloading dating apps as a distraction.

Also - I always somehow forget that dating apps are difficult! Flirting with guys sounds fun but once I’m in it there’s just so much B. S. that it gets old really quick. 😬😬😬

If I do happen to find a nice guy I feel so guilty for not actually being emotionally available that I delete the app anyways.

How do you guys feel about dating apps? How do you know when you are ready to date again? Are you tempted to date even though deep down you know you shouldn’t? Have you ever tried a dating app and then deleted it shortly later? Why? 🙃

I have so many questions! I need to know if I’m the only one guilty of all these. Or is everyone else on dating apps kinda doing the same thing? 🤔 Please share your opinions and experiences! ❤️
I have never downloaded a dating app.
I downloaded a dating app and kept using it.
I downloaded a dating app and deleted it shortly later.
Vote C
Other
Vote D
GirlGuy
22
4