What happens to chemistry/attraction/tension when it has built up over time with a guy?

Anonymous
So I’ve been talking to this guy for a little while, we’ve seen each other a few times (socially distancing etc) now and things are so natural and are progressing really well.
Since we met we had lots of banter and we tease each other a lot, both online and in person, make playful jokes, and starting to playfully touch each other/hug etc but sometimes the conversation does stop and start a little like we run out of things to say...(but when it does it’s not too awkward?)
Its still very easy with him, we get on really well and when I am around him he turns me on so much- I haven’t felt this strong sexual chemistry with someone.
So with our chemistry/attraction/tension that we seem to have built up, what happens to it? Is this just sexual attraction/chemistry? Or maybe I do really genuinely like him and there’s something more there?
3
1