3 d

Ex issue why do I still feel Like this?

Anonymous
So in my last relationship... my ex used to hold me from behind my hips, being romantic with me and posting nice things now and again... the only problem I had was that he cheated on me at the beginning of the relationship... he said I wasn't supportive enough... I suddenly got very anxious because he wanted to hang out with other girls now and again... one time he didn't tell me about it... I had to hear it from his dad.. I used to talk to him about it a good bit and how it was making me very anxious and upset... he kept talking to other women and hanging out with them the odd time anyway...

I'm not gonna lie it effects me now and again still... i really did love him... I felt what we had though ended because of me and that he was out of my league?

It's been 3 years and I thought I had moved on until something triggered it today...
Ex issue why do I still feel Like this?
2
2