Is it going to be creepy to show up and give her flowers and either a box of chocolate or a teddy bear?

Anonymous
So I am friends with this singer for about 4 years. I've seen her about 3 to 4 times in person. I've always liked her and always had a crush on her but lately I've been confident enough to start dropping hints. I'm in her fan club and she's also in it too and I've dropped hints where I've posted that she's cute, dedicated songs to her, and just getting her attention in general. She likes almost all of my posts and lately have been flirting with me. I want to go to her next show in the future and show up with a bouquet of flowers and a teddy bear. I thought this would be something sweet to do for her and show my affection for her. I've been told that this might be creepy. Is it going to be creepy to show up and give her flowers and a teddy bear?
1
4